The Open House was a huge success

Thanks to everyone who came out! It was a good time. Of course I didn't get any pictures at the height of the madness, only a few before and after, but here are just a few of the cars, bikes and people that showed up. I missed a whole group that came up from the Portsmouth, Chesapeake and Norfolk areas. So if anyone has some of those pictures; how about dropping me a message?
Thanks to everyone who showed up and made this what it was. There were no trophy queens or attitudes. It was about building nice cars and driving them. Everyone who showed up was pretty laid back, no attitudes and no fuss.We got to hang out and talk about cars. It was cool. Thank you all for helping to support a good cause. The Spinal Cord Injury Association of VA did well for the day and the poster sales will continue to benefit them, long after the Open House.
  Thanks to old friends and new friends. I have said it before and I suspect that I will say it again: I would not be in business if it wasn't for my friends and family. I love you all.
I get the chance to do something that I really enjoy and I get to share it with others. I am a lucky guy. Some would say blessed.
  I will post more pictures as I get them, but this will get us started.

No comments:

Post a Comment